WTB: 1000watt+ amp

Look to buy a decent 1000watt or better amp, if you have anything close let me know.

Thanks.

so did ur old amp quit,? try an get an amp that will sustain a 1ohm load or less , then ur shit will really pump since ur woofers are DVC

I’ve got an AudioBahn A2200HCX that I’m planning on selling come spring, but my car goes into storage this weekend, so I could pull it…

that way you can listen before you buy to see if it’s what you want… it’s 1600Wrms X 1 @1ohm.

And I run it at 1 ohm with no issues.

I’d like $200 for it…

Current amp is fine, just a cheap one that’s underpowering them. 97FormulaWS-6 when would I be able to come check that amp out?

I have a Alpine MRV-1507 V12 amp if interested?

Interested, what are you looking to get for it?

Make me an offer? It is basically new

Looking to spend around $150-200 so if you’re ever feeling generous… :wink:

I have a Xtant 404m 4 channel. Not sure on the watts though. I really don’t know anything about car audio anymore. $200?

Send me a PM, I’m available most evenings, and the car isn’t put away yet; I just fired it up yesterday. I’m in Cheektowaga, south of the Galleria.

i have a rockford fosgate bd1000a1, at 2 ohms it made almost 1200 wrms it also has a remote bass boost knob. you can have it for $250. i’ll even deliver!

Sounds like a good deal but I can’t spend more then $200, I spend wayyy to much now lol.

pm’d

$225 for a great amp…delivered.

sent PM for RF amp.

If you are still looking for a amp its not a 1000 but it is nice i have a Memphis Class-D 500 Amp for $200