WTB: 16" 5x114 wheels + winter tires

Looking for a set of 16’s. Around 35-45 offset. Mimimal to no curbage. 6.5-7" wide. 5x114.3 bolt pattern.
Also, I am looking for a set of 205/60/16 winter tires. They don’t have to be mounted on wheels, i can purchase those seperately from the wheels i am looking for.
Post up whatcha got, or PM me.
Dave

I have OEM 16x7 wheels from a 97 Acura 2.2 CL with nearly new winter tires on them (~5,000 miles), wheels in decent shape. I’d like $250 for the setup and would prefer not to separate them. The wheels are probably at the lower end of what you’d like quality-wise (knowing what I’ve seen of your vehicles). If you’re interested PM me and I’ll get an actual size from the tires, though I believe it’s 205/55, possibly 205/60.

Here’s what the wheels are like:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/97CL.jpg

PM sent
I did find a set of wheels. Looking for the winter tires still.

Your Pretty Moobs box is full, but I am also interested in these if Dave decides he doesn’t buy the tires.

I know Caleb would rather not break them up, so if you want wheels and tires, go for it Dan.

Dan I don’t know what you’re looking for but I am happy to split them up if I have buyers for both. Lovebox is now open.

i have a set of 16" sport edition wheels…no tires. good condition no curbage, silver, 300 bucks

i also have 16" rota slipstreams with near new tires, asking 500 obo

Thanks, but i found a set of wheels. Still looking for winter tires.

Bumpski, found out these wheels are 4x114.3 therefore I cannot use them, and would like to know if anyone else has 16" winter wheels to let me know, as well as tires for Dave.

Got wheels and tires, lock er up if you wish.