5x114.3 16" wheels (or rims as some like to say)

If i can find them cheap enough, I’d like some 16s for winter tires. Steel, alloy, whatever. As long as they fit on an 09 Civic Si. If they have TPS monitors that jive with my car, that’d be super! If I don’t find wheels, I am just going to slap snows on my factory 17s.

Pic for the hell of it.

29 looks and no bites? :frowning:

Winter is getting closer and I’m ready to just go to Reid’s and have some winter tires mounted to my 17s. Any one out there have anything?

edit:

Ya you dont need to worry about the TPMS sensors really. The light will be on all winter but will go off as soon as you put your stock rims back on. Great deal on that winter set up.

If JJ doesn’t jump on these I might.
LMK.

if other two fall through i might snag them depending they fit my car.

what is the off set on the 17s

I got some 16inch steelies off my old Eclipse, theyre 5x114.3.

there off a ford probe. I KNOW there 5x114.3 (5x4.5) im assuming the other pattern is 5x100 I threw one on my jetta, but they need tuner bolts/lugs so I couldnt bolt it up, and they need tires I dont have the extra cash.

don’t you drive an audi 5x112?

I’m going to pass on the 17s

How much do you want for the 16s?

PMd I have some OEM Honda/Acura 16" Wheels I am not going to be using now.

Responded to PMs. Another dumb requirement: The wheels need to have a center bore of 70.3mm. It’s pretty much Honda/Acura specific, which is making this a daunting task. At this point I think I am better off just mounting snows to my stockers and have them changed back over to the lousy all-seasons in spring.

I think he is now on the 240sx bandwagon. I’m not hating, just stating that is what the wheels would probably for.

GF has an impreza. 5x100 :smiley:

Bump for the honda boi JJ