WTB: 1990 integra exhaust

need an exhaust for a 1990 integra. i have to get under there and look at it, but i’m pretty sure i need everything from the DP back. let me know what you have and how much. i’m a broke ass, so the better you can do the better it is for me.

Check Ebay. I can get you one but it will run you about $250.

Good looks jay. I was thinking about coming to hybrid, but their new welding guy won’t cuddle with me after sex. I’m bitter.

umm…

I have a full 3" catback for 4dr DA integras. You will have to bring it to an exhaust shop to shorten it for you. 125obo

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27058

is my integra a DA integra? lol. sorry i don’t know shit about these cars.

and what would it cost to shorten the exhaust…eviljay can you help me out on this one?

EDIT: i’ll probably buy it if i know i can make it work. what’s the stock size of the exhaust? isn’t 3" a little big?

3" is great with broost.

Shorten it like how? What you talkin bout willis?

i dunno. apparently it’s for a 4 door integra. i have a 2 door. it needs to be shortened i guess? you’re the expert.

this car will never be boosted.

90-93 integra = DA

Oh right, easy to shorten it in that case.

It is 3" from cat to axleback. Then the piping changes to 2.5" stainless steel from axle-back to muffler. You will have to shorten the piping to make it fit since 4drs is longer.

lol dan u honda noob
:kiss:

call me with a price. shortened price and installed price. stat.

Longuyen you have pm. Jay let me know asap.

post a pic of this integra or ban

i cant believe i still havent seen it

i heard its an eye catcher

i can’t post them here. the car is too hot. this is not the NWS section. i’d get banned.

sorry i missed your call jay. i’m in class.

EDIT: from what i hear, you’ll see it tonight.