WTB: 1991-1993 Nissan 240SX BONE STOCK

Hey everyone,
I am looking to buy a 1991-1993 Nissan 240sx with less then 200000 km on the clock. The car must have NO rust whatsoever, and the suspension and steering must be in excellent condition. I am willing to pay good money for one. Also, I would pay more for cars with less owners and those that have maintanance records.

Guys I am really, really , really, interested in getting a 240SX here. PLS, help em find one. I do not want to make a mistake and buy a prelude.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12306 :roll:

Thanks man,
I appreciate it, I posted on that thread, I shoudl go check this car out, Exactly what im lookign for, BONE STOCK

this guys giong to jump the gun and buy some 240 with a bondo filled frame or something

What is “good money” in your world? And why would anyone want such a rust free top shape KA with “steering in excellent condition” and all original if they likely are doing an SR swap or bodykit or mods?

maintenance records? Seriously.

The thing is that I am not planning on doing any big modifications for now, cause im just going to university, and just want a reliable cheap RWD car. And ye, lets just say big money :lol: and leave it at that. The exact amount is in the ballpark of 5 G’s for completely stock clean car.

look at my 92 that “NeveR” posted, couple of rust spots (look at pics), but that can easily be taken care of, never been in an accident, new brakes with less than 1000kms on them,

I know I did man, but right now I am prettyy busy with school, but I will call you and we can arrange some day for me to see the car. I like it, it looks good and everything, but its all about how it drives, so i gues ill have to see.