WTB: 1991 power Steering lines. (SERIOUS BUYER!)

Ok, anyone who been on here, and knows me knows im VERY desprate for some 91 DE power Steering lines. ANYONE who has them. Or knows where I can get them PLEASE PM me… Im almost ready to call up nissan and get them. which means im willing to pay! Anyone!

Which ones do you need? The metal lines can all be fabbed for $20-$50 per line.

I actually have a section of high pressure rubber hose making an elbow in one of my metal lines. Held on with those metal collar clamps. Works fine

I have them from a FWD DE - does that help at all?

I have them from a FWD DE - does that help at all?[/quote]

no, it wont

If anyone wants to Fabricate a pair! ill PAY.
i need both the hardlines and the pressurline.
the sooner the better… let me know the cost of fabing them…
and how much u would want for doing it

I need a new pressure line for mine as well. Fawk they want $204 at the dealer :shock:

im almost willing to pay that at this point

i have 2 SR20DET lines that are cut halfway down but they have the fittings that attach to the PS pump on them and about 1 foot of line i donno if that helps at all

Go to any garage and ask them if they can get the lines for you or where to get them fabbed. I got mine done at a brake shop. It’s not complicated… dont be stupid and pay the dealer for new ones. They cant seperate the lines either so you have to buy the complete set, parts you wont need.

Where is the leak? Is it just a small hole or is a line totally gone? LIke I said, even high pressure hose will work over short distances.

i need de lines too so yeah if someone wants to get some made up im in but i’ve been looking for ever the dealer isn’t sounding to bad right now seeing how no one will step up to the plate. or maybe i’ll try making my own

Ok you guys are hopeless… you have to go find out for yourself where it can be done, no-one is going to “step up to the plate” for you.

I dont get it… my solution works, is cheap, and easy… yet you don’t want to do it? wtf mate?

I have a 1990 that I am parting out. 1990 and 1991 are both S13a’s, would they not work? pm me if you’re interested, I’ll have to remove them from the car.

Send the lines to me. I have a shop lined up that can copy these babies and have been waiting for a broken set of lines.

Polkaroo

No although both are S13’s, I need the lines from a S13 which has a KA24DE motor in it. The KA24E motor has the lines run to the opposite side of the Car and thus would not work.

Thanks

what is the problem here, is there a certain spot that the line is leaking from, or is the whole line rusted? i’ve just replaced a tranny line and all the rear brake lines in my mark 8, and i gotta do a steering line shortly. this repair is easy, but if u guys want, i can make the lines for you and install them (there, someone has stepped to the plate). I have all the tools needed, and if the line is leaking from one area only, u may jsut need to make a small piece and put a coupling on it.

If u can pull out your old lines and meet up somewhere, i’ll do it for super cheap. if i gotta come over and pull everything out, and put it back in, the cost will go up (it will still be cheaper than $200, i can guarantee u that). I have alot of spare time on my hands these days, so call anytime in the afternoon.

located in markham, gimme a call if serious

647-881-3165

Paul

in order to go to a shop and have them make the lines i need the motor in the car so they can bend them around everything and i need the lines to put the motor in the car so thats why i need someone to “step up to the plate” to get some made

all i need are your old lines, and i can use them as a stencil. i don’t need the hole car and motor, unless u are planning a different layout under the hood.

i have the tools to cut and flare lines, and i can easily bend them w/my bare hands.

pm or call me if interested, and i can make duplicate lines for anyone else needing them.

i just need someone to step up to the plate and deliver me their old lines. u are more than welcome to check out the job on my mark 8 before making your decision, if trust is a concern.