WTB: 1993 Nissan 240SX HB (S13) LR Fender

if anyone is planning on putting a body kit on,

or already has,

knows anyone with some stock S13 fenders, I really need a LR (Left Rear) fender.

if aaanyone has any info, on one, plz PM Me.

thanks!.

Just so you know the rear fenders are welded to the body and next to impossible to remove. (most body shops are 12-18 hours to replace per side)

:o
**** really?..
Ouch…
I don’t have any idea what to say, other than…
**** . . .
where’s a good place to get work done well,…
and good with 240’s…
hmm… shiznat.
anyone on N-E-C-C an Automotive Service Technician?.. or a welder?.. or… someone…

fux.

plz post pics of damage/rust

on my car?.. kk. I’ll try… I have no digi camera atm,

but, expect pics in X>1 week.

why do you ask though?..

is the damage severe enough that you can just bang out the dent or just cut out the rust and fab some pieces in?

Ooooh, k. trust me, it’s beyond repair.

lots of holes in the fender, it’s been (incredibly badly) bondo’d… and, it’s still

really un-even, contorted, and distorted…

buut,… I’ono…

hmm… I know a couple welders anyways, so that’s all good.

i once got a quote from a junk yard for 250 welded off the car … and a brand new is with hook ups 500 w/o 600plus

bump

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/EvanSales/IMG_0018.jpg

PS THANKS dsm_austin FOR THE AMAZING CUSTOM PAINT JOB THAT CAME WITH THE CAR.

(it’s rolled on Paint, that makes me want to kill people.)

This car sat at the end of my street for 5 plus years. It was originally white. One day there was a big dent in the 1/4 panel and they never drove it again. It just sat on the driveway. Spring, summer, fall, winter. They painted it burgandy and then dsm_austin bought it. It used to be a clean car way back in the day… Too bad its not anymore. Haha.

Pretty sure the seats in that car are my old seats too. Grey leather with a decent rip in the driver seat?

werd, but… I still really need a QP.

Go steal one from the parts car dsm_austin is giving away.

Is it a rolling chasis?

Yes.

I wanted the winshield, hatch, hatchglass, and QP.

but, my hatch is in better condition,

he broke the winshield,

the QP is rusted and not worth the time,

aaaaaaaand, the hatchglass was like, neh…

no point.

Yes. But its free! Just widebody it and don’t worry about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

mmmhmmm wideboy limegreen for the mofuggin win,then ca it with some cams and…o shit i am getting off track.

But yea widebody it up only if you can afford coils, some decent aero and some good fitting wheels (aka 17x10 +10 or less in the rear)

Widebody with no aero and stock everything else looks like shit