WTB: 1995 Chevy

Ok. I really don’t think I’m going to find this here, but I’m throwing it out there anyways. I’m looking for a 1995 Chevy Caprice Wagon. Ya, kinda specific. I know about it. I’d prefer non-rusty, of course. Or at least as little rust as possible. Looking to spend $750 or less. THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE TO RUN. It doesn’t even need to have the motor/tranny.

I’ve also been tossing around the idea of a 1995 camaro, or caprice sedan as well if anyone has something along those lines in that price range.

This may be a lost cause but maybe someone out there has something…

IT had BETTER have wood paneling if u get a wagon!

Mr. :snky:

I have no issues with wood paneling. In fact, I prefer it. :slight_smile:

JUST a 95 … cause 94-96 are identical

Body style was a bit different on the 94s (which I’m not fond of, but at this point I might take it). 96+ must go through the NYS Inspection crapola.

you might be in luck there is one around the erie canal last time i seen it. if you know where american skin art tattoo parlor is its right down the street from it on the same side as the parlor. i seen it there about 2 months ago hopes its still there.

Theres one in the rochester paper, its a bit out of your range though. i think its a 94.

I love caprices too.

I’ll look into it. Thanks!

friend of mine has a roadmaster sedan hed probablyu sell cheap pm me if interested

ooh, david’s talking about the one on allen right by wadsworth. its been sitting there for a while

allen st in buffalo?

yes. i think its between franks and that tattoo place. you can see it from the street