WTB: 1997-98 240sx ASAP

i was gonna say dave sell him your car for like 8 to 10 - seems about right ? since yours is slightly modded and its clean lol

kk first thing is first… you guys are dumb 240 freaks who have nothing better to do… you guys are sittin at home online talkin shit to some guy whos lookin for a car… it has nothing to do with u guys… go work on your cars FAGS… fuck … your cars are already 2343234 yrs old… man u guys need to invest in something new… its 2009 DUDE! … lol… man the Kouki is a 1997 car… so u guys need to chill out wiht talkn shit on this guys thred he’s jus looking for the car… if he gets it or not… it doesnt effect u guys lol … you guys with your 1989 pieces of shit/ rust buckets need to relax with over pricing your dumb cars… you guys are all dumb broke ass farmers …

some advice for you guys
instead of talkn shit on this guys threed go work on your cars… have a beer… milk your cows and dont forget to feed your chickens lolll …

leave the guy alone… if u can help him help him out… if not … then fuck off

Your lack of grammar and punctuation hurts my head. On the other hand, you’re not wrong. 240sx owners are elitist jerkfaces.

yea i know but see i really dont care cuz this isnt english class… but ya… aslong as u get the point

^ Don’t shit on the thread.

I think you should relax a little there bud…

You are the only person here getting worked up over something that shouldn’t concern you either.

lool your a joke

that would be your opinion

obviously you are stupid

but that is my opinion

anywas the kid is looking for a fuckin car for sale if you dont have what his looking for dont fuckin shit on his thred ight

l

anywas the im looking for a fuckin car for sale if you dont have what im looking for dont fuckin shit on his thred ight

you don’t even make sense

are you high?

do you want to buy a car or does “the kid” ?

suck my dick

and lets get real for a second here

is “turbo1” your other username? and you just got confused what account you were logged into?

thats cute

you were pretending to have someone stick up for you

the funny thing is i dont know him bud u and him can go fuck your selfs

Briggs, please don’t waste your time with garbage like this. Poor kid is upset he can’t afford a “2343234 yrs old” car.

ok there Ali Daghir LMAO