WTB: 1G DSM FWD TSI TRANSMISSION

well the tittle says it i need a 1g transmission for a 1991 eagle talon tsi i was suppose to get one from a friend but still have not gotten yet so let me know wht u have.

someone help me out

call hybrid and speak to burch. or pm him.

i have one from a 90, let me know

price on it nut?

im the current owner of the car in need of a tranny, its getting a fresh non grinding tranny before the final sale of the car.

i was told it dont grind, i’d take 50$ firm as i have not tested myself.

where are you located, we’re most definately gonna take it for that price.

came with the awd i use to have, was told it was from the parts car the guy got the 6bolt out of, and that it had no grinds…

oh and btw the title to this makes me LOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

The tranny is in Tonawanda by the mall my cell is 432-7362 i will be in the area tommarow(sunday) workin on my car.

wait.

its a FWD tranny but it came in an AWD car?!

something here doesn’t add up.

no no, its from a fwd, he used the motor out of the fwd, and kept the tranny, gave it to me cuz he had no use for it, said to sell it :slight_smile:

ohhh i gotcha.

alright well i’ll talk to roy aka speedracer89 and see how goes the cash flow of what the kid owes me on the car to pick this up and swap her in.

you should get a phone call tomorrow afternoon from either me or roy.

ill call him man my friend is takin too long so i had to do it man all well it cheapier to so whtever ill grab it tomoorrow if i can

lol aright sounds good, no big deal. its not like the car is goin anywhere for a while.