WTB: 1G Talon Or Eclipse

Figured id try this again. Im still looking for a project car. Lookin to get one pretty cheap has to be a turbo and 5spd tranny. Let me know if anyone has anything laying aorund they are looking to get rid of.

BUMP

just sold my project talon for 1500.

well technically i still have it cause the kid didnt pay for it yet. but if you can beat that price its yours. i dont have any pics so your only option is to see it in person

my g.f is selling her eclipse turbo. its a 1991 in primer grey with a gaudy drift body kit.
its got 79k ORIGINAL miles on body, engine and tranny. NOTHING MOTOR WISE HAS BEEN TOUCHED. never raced. spools up nice, shifts great. had all new brakes put on rotors, pads. has new computer since the old one went.

body kit can be taken off. the automatic seat belts are new too. just replaced. umm idk

just came across this on craigslist and thought you would be intrested…

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST hatch

low milage 90k, 5 spd turbo w/ boost gauge, drift body kit, shaved door handles w/ door poppers, kuhmo tires, all new brakes and rotors, new ecu

great project car just needs finishing - in primer now
$2000 or B/O

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/413914033.html

BUMP

:bump: need somethin this week cash in hand

how much cash in hand? ill pm you

I have a 6bolt 4bolt 92 that comes with fuel pump, fpr, 3" exhaust, gauges for $2k

PMd