wtb: project car

i would like to buy a project car preferably a honda doesnt need to run. anything under $500

what about a 3rd gen firebird or camaro? easy to work on and a plethera of parts available…:tongue

im actually looking for one of the above mentioned cars…dont care what gen…just something to have fun with…:thumbup

'95 Saturn that needs a clutch… $500 Swap it with a beefier clutch then boost it. Stock bottom ends are good for about 200whp. Throw $1000 for rods and pistons, then labor for machining or do it yourself and you’ve got a 300hp sleeper.:ohnoes

what kind of saturn? please say SC2 my brother will buy it lol

SL2, sedan… sorry.

FAK allright haha

91 laser… 300 Its def a project car :rofl

project in itself to get a damn title for it

nobody took that hunk of shit yet?

guy 2 months ago gave me 400 cash. Found out he moved outta state to avoid bill collectors…

3 weeks ago gujy gave me 350 cash… havent heard from him since. I told both of them if its not gone from the time they gave me money and 2 weeks from that point its not theres anymore. Even had them sign something.

So im basically renting out my front lawn to myself :slight_smile: Worked out good cause i used that money to dump into the house. its offically mine, :slight_smile:

Btw the laser:

1991 Laser RS. 5spd FWD red/115kmi

Interior is in GREAT shape minus passenger seat.
Exterior needs attention, paint wise… but hey its a 300 dollar car.

Motor:
N/A 6bolt (92 eclipse motor) 4G63
2nd gen GSX oil pan and head (Complete GSX head (cams))
14b turbo that needs a rebuild
2nd gen BOV
2nd Gen Eclipse GS rims (needs new tires)

To be road worthy ( after you can find a title somewhere… i dont have one.)
All new pads all around
Turbo rebuilt
new motor mounts.
Whole new exhaust, since i took it off/scraped it. was going to get a 2.5…

Comes with a Turbo manifold and a N/A header… lots of extra nuts/bolts misc things…

[SIZE=2]2g BOV sucks. 1G head, with a 2G manifold, 1g bov(crushed) is the way to go and a stock 1g-4g63t is 7.8:1
stock 2g-4g63t is 8.5:1,
the 4G63 NA is 9:1, with cast pistons, and smaller ring lands, no oil squirters, MAF sensor, and knock sensors are also different. is it a NT trans or turbo, because the FD is different.

[/SIZE]

so you say you want $300 for it. ill deff consider it if would could find the title i would pay $400 for it.

It was suppose to be my winter car. they lost it after they told me they had it. They moved and lost it. dosnt matter i think its sold…

and its a 92 eclipse GSX motor with a Gst trans, i found out… theres to many parts mixed matched… its stupid. Hunted the kid down finally, he gave me a folder with everything done…

did you call me about my camaro about a week ago???

so many loose ends here. id take the VINs off the motor/tranny and run them to find out the Truth.

if you can get a “folder of whats done” why not a title, or atleast apply for a lost title. its pretty shady to be selling a car without a title, that was first registered to someone other than yourself. what if you sell it, and when the new “owner” applies for the lost title, they contact the past registered owner and the guy says, no i didnt sell it, it was stolen and i want to pursue charges. sounds crazy, but it happens.

91 crx si needs work has a vtek swap interior is mint asking $500

who…me?