WTB: 2 Cars

Alright, I have kids in the family looking for their first cars, would like to see if you guys have anything before I keep searching.

First off, my cousin is looking for something in the 3-4k range and I was surprised when she got model specific. Sunfires, Grandam/prix (GT preferably due to her sister having one) or a malibu.

Next is her boyfriend, looking to spend less or equal to 1k. Nothing fancy but drives he doesn’t care. I have a few pms floating but if you think i missed your thread re-post or pm me with what you got.

autotrader is your best bet.

My sister is selling her 2000 Grand am SE, red, 4dr, head unit, pretty clean car. i think she would be in that price range. I’m about to go in for knee surgery but PM if interested

94 nissan altima 5 speed. custom paint. minimal rust. 160,000 miles

1500 maybe negotiable.

1990 bmw 735il. power everything, power adjustable back seat, black w/very nice grey leather, dark tint. $2650

I’ve been looking at this one, but would be good for her.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/car/395328434.html

Thanks guys!

1997 chevy blazer 150k
no rust at all great condition
4x4
automatic
6cyl 4.3 vortech
power locks
great driver and condition
$3200 obo

So I just talked to them, actually, one of you has a pm about my own intrest :slight_smile: but they somehow now have a budget cut down to 1000 a piece? Great deals guys, if anything is now in this drastically cut range, please let me know.

i got a 00 focus i need to get rid of ASAP for 2500 or b/o i need it gone due to me getting a prelude :slight_smile: so call me at 716-541-7302 thanks!

~JOE~

97 grandprix gt, 77k, pm me for more info.

2000 mitsu mirage

$4000