WTB: 2.ol aba manual transmission

like the title says I’m looking for a Volkswagen manual transmission. i think the trans code is o2o trans, cable type trans. need this asap thanks.

75-99 020 trannys are interchangeable for most part. 4 speed ones wil work, but you need 4 speed linkage–whihc is hard ot find.

5 speed wise, all bolt up. difference will be reverse switch (2 prong or multiprong), output flanges (90 or 100mm) and input flange–small spline (old 8v engines) or big spline (aba or 16v engines)

cheapest way to go is old 8v small spline tranny. all you need is the matching clutch disk for it to work.

020 is the type of tranny found in 75-99 golf jetta 4 cyl. the actual code is on the bottom. this is a linkage stryle tranny w/ a cable clutch.

a cable type tranny is an 02a- it was found in passat 16v’s (1990 style) corrado g-60’s and w/ different bell housings in vr6 cars. this was a hydralic clutch.

thanks for the clarification on that. so i still need a o2o vw trans if anyone has one. need it asap as well. also need these as well all for a 94-99.5 Volkswagen golf/jetta:

flywheel
clutch pedal
brake pedal
clutch cable
shifter linkage
shifter
manual axles
manual starter

I have a 4K. Code is 4K29093.
Specs are as follows.
R&P 3.94 1st 3.45 2nd 2.12 3rd 1.44 4th 1.13 5th 0.89
Flange 90mm
This is a close ratio box that came out of an 84 GTi so it’s small spline.
The guy i got it from claims it was fine, he bought a GTi to race and sold the engine and tranny. He says he drove it enough to go through all the gears and it was good. I have no first hand experience of that. Been sitting in my garage and nothing is leaking out of it. I paid $100 for it, so if you want it that’s the price.
PM me if you are interested.