WTB complete 5speed swap for 93 Civic with D15

I’m looking to find a manual transmission complete with clutch, master and slave cylinders, lines, etc. (basically ready to go in) for my 93 hatch with the 16v 1.5 motor. its got an auto right now but the motor only has 82k on it so I just want to do a tranny swap.

I have a transmission if you find the other parts.

Three threads are not needed.

i have the pedals for you

there’s a civic sedan, same body style with a manual tranny near my girlfriend’s house for $500, think its worth it to just buy that and take everything out? or should I keep asking around?

i have a 4 speed. 4spd>auto cheap too.

And 50k miles :thumbup

def want a 5-speed, thanks though.

i have the whole swap. call me 518-435-0644

everything including clutch, cylinders, lines, connectors, everything? what do you want for it?

i think your supposed to call him

im at work, can’t exactly do that.

I have a shift linkage, brand new throw out bearing, clutch fork, speed sensor, flywheel, and a exedy OEM spec clutch kit (used)…

im waiting to hear back from Synapse in glenville about getting a b16 or vtec motor/tranny for a full swap, but I’m still entertaining the thought of just doing a tranny swap if it turns out to be far less expensive, so thanks I’ll remember you if need be

pretty sure i have everything you need for the tranny swap, i’ll double check today

ok. now, for the tranny swap, will there already be holes to mount the cylinders on the firewall, and holes for the 3 pedals instead of 2? I’ve never done anything like this before so I really have no information whatsoever on this subject.

i have a 95 4 door civic with everything you need. make me an offer

Yo I got everything you need 5 spd trans pedals linkage ecu all clutch lines clutch mastercylinder… Absolutely Everything that you could need to do it. Make me a offer
Call me if you like 518-779-9901

Pedals are a straight bolt in (as far as I know. 96-00 Civics are atleast. Pretty sure 92-95’s are too)

what about mounting the cylinders on the firewall, and anything else that needs to be done? are there walkthrough’s for a tranny swap anywhere?