1997 civic tranny swap questions

I picked up a nice Civic Dx with just over a 100k for a commuter . The tranny was messed up . Drive3 and OD had very little “pull” barely any tesion unless u put the pedal to the floor . Checked all the shift solenoids and they were fine so I am gonna swap in a tranny from a 1993 dx I pulled a cpl years ago for a 5speed swap . Its low mileage I just need to know what/how to swap the sensors. The new tranny has a sensor on the tail that the old tranny didn’t come with . No hole no mount . Do I need to swap the whole rear housing ? Any info would be great guys Ive been outta the game for a long time . Thanks .

There are plenty of write ups on this

Then why not be helpful and link to one of them?

Same could apply to you and because I’m making a point, use fucking google, it’s not there for nothing…

Let’s see them then.
There are a TON of auto to manual swap write ups, but have not seen any cross generation auto to auto swaps.

You can’t fucking read he’s going auto to manual you fucktard

http://m.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1337459&styleid=14

Hooray for internet tough guy know-it-alls’…
Let’s not thumb through your stupid shenanigans…

It’s not the end of the world, I just read into it wrong…

I took it as he had an auto trans from a '93 Dx he pulled in favor of doing a 5spd swap a few years back.
I thought he was just replacing and auto with an auto.

I placed the bait, and left a link for him to look over. We all know I’m stupid :slight_smile: