WTB: 2000+ 4wd Truck

Any model as long as its 4wd. Im not interested in s10’s unless they are zr2 edition’s, not interested in rangers at all. Im looking to spend around 5k or less but willing to go to 7k if the truck is really nice. I dont care if its high mileage , as long as its in good mechanical condition. I’m splitting this with a family member as i need a winter vehicle and he needs a vehicle for his business to transport a couple loads now and then. Preferably a Silverado or Sierra, but also will look at Ram and f150’s. Rtitle is fine as long as everything is fixed and its currently inspected. Pm me on here as i check this multiple times when im bored at work.

71mach may be selling his lifted 97 F150… i know you said 2000+ but is a really good looking truck.

The dude across the street from me has a very clean 2002 GMC 2500HD. White, crew cab with 8ft bed…exceptionally clean for the amount of miles on it = 300K!!!

He was only asking 4K I believe, but I fucking swear there is no way it has that many miles on it. It looks like it has 50K at most.

can you pm me the details on the 97 f150 or give me a phone number . Thank you. The sierra would be an awesome truck but i dont know if i can convince my family to split it with me if it has 300k. I was thinking more like 160k as high miles. a 2500 would be nice but its pretty much overkill.

ill get you some. or pm him… he normally is on here everyday

98 sonoma 150k

Tell me want ur want & a price range! :smiley:

i seen this truck and i would deffently consider buying it for 4k

check the under neith REAL good,brake & fuel lines are going bad !