WTB:2007-08 Passat Taillights

Just as the title says. Looking for the version where the entire outter LED ring lights up. Looking to rip them open and put everything in my tails. If anyone works at a VW dealership and can get me pricing or a decent deal on them let me know. New or used. Not looking to spend more than like 50 bucks so preferebly used or even with a broken lens as i just need the internals. Thanks.

damn this car is really recent and no more than 50 bux? best of luck

im a cheap bastard lol.

who knows. maybe i would spend more. all depends.

I don’t know, I just checked eBay and the ones that sold went cheap. Check there and the Passat classified forums on VWVortex, somebody may be upgrading and ditching their stock tails.

50 for a pair of LED tails off a one year old german car.

you really thought that might be possible?

go look at ebay…they went for less than 50. GTFO

damn, they are cheap, I stand amazed and corrected.

I’ll check my basement for any when I get home :tup:

lol. they retail for 70 something a piece brand new. i’ll take used or damaged (as long as the light still functions)

you can also pick up a set of headlights for these cars for around a hundred bucks. Thats pretty good for projectors and i think ballasts built in.

its crazy how cheap some of the parts off of economy and compact cars go for no a days.

Yet a tail light from a 10 year-old Alero will still go for over $50 used. I don’t know what these companies base their prices on.

i dunno what they base it off. i am sure tail lighs for my cobalt are expensive. i remember when i was at greenbulls house and someone took the mirror off my car.130.00 later i got a new one

tails are cheeeeeeeeeeeeap. even brand new for the coupes. its like 27 each for the outters and 25 for the inners.

guy on css.net is selling the whole set for 75 plus shipping. OEM headlights are usually 100 or less used. when i first bought a set of OEM headlights i paid like 50 bucks for a set. but they have gone up since then.