WTB:205/45/16 tires

Like the title says I’m looking for some tires in the stated size. Anything that’s a semi-decent tire, not really looking for winter tires though. Just let me know what you have and how much you want. 205/40/16 will work too. Thanks.

I got a Pair of 225/50/16 brand new

talk to vic you raving homo, im sure he has a bunch

ill find out about the 225 tires…and this is totaly off-topic…but Carl you traded the GTP to Vic? Why did he trade you and what the hell were each of you thinking?

what kind…how my wheels doing

After long consideration, I have decided the GTP is not for me, not at the present time. I traded it for the blazer because I need something with more room, so its a lot more practical for me. With my body damage and little issues, our cars book at the same. Vic wated a quick car for a DD, and i wanted an SUV for school/DD. Its a fair trade, especially considering the work vic has put into that truck (tranny, xfer case, alt, etc…) Ive been driving the truck around and overall im very happy with my decision, and I know vic will enjoy the GTP.

One of the determining factors is the fact I got a new job at Cannon Design, which will afford me an opportunity to make enough money to pick up a new toy in the summer. coughnsxcough They also offer tuition assistance from what I understand, so between that and my scholarship I probably wont have to pay for grad school, which will free up a lot of my funds.

What are you doing for Cannon…I am familiar

i have 2 new kumho 712"s 225/50/16 make me an offer

i dont know if those will work…let me find out and ill get back to you, the tires arent for my car.