WTB: 240SX $1200 - $2200

Hey guys, new to forums. Interested in getting a 240SX for cheap, preferably a hatch but coupes are good to. 89-97 (rofl if i can get a 97 this cheap), little to no rust, Engine should be in good condition, and must be willing to ship (ill pay extra for that) to winnipeg. I was trying to get a 240 here, but i missed to grab 90 240 with 16’ rims, sub, deck, and all for 1450$ here in the peg, and so far no good deals have come up. If you can shoot me an offer in the 1000 range (i dont care about body condition, just not alot of rust, going to do S13 swap anyways), ill buy it. Please Pm me, or if you live in Winnipeg, even better.

Any relitives or friends that are out this way? Your best bet would be to have someone from here check out a car for you before you buy it and get it somehow transported to your place. If you have someone around Mississauga willing to check out a car for you my 91 is for sale. Pm me ill send you a link.

I got cousins out in Ottawa, first ill ask if their willing to drive out there.

i got my 240 for sale live in ottawa 1500$ or obo holla at me msn johnnyblaze106@hotmail.com