WTB 240sx

Hey want to buy a 240sx. I perfer S13 but don’t really care as long as it’s cheap.
Must be rust free, and perfer a good running KA24. And a decent exterior would be great. Post or link what you guy’s got.

Thanks
And not looking to spend more then 4-5G

Have ya been looking for a bit?? I just bought mine in Oct. From all my searches Cheap and Rust free don’t go together!! lol Especially now, the prices of these cars have really gone up. Best forms of searches within the Edmonton and even Alberta region is canadatrader.com and buysell.com. Good luck on the hunt man!!

i have an 89 240… will sell it for the right price but ive put like over 4 grand into mine n done lots and its rust free with a new timing chain and a fully rebuilt ka24e…im askin quite a bit though so i doubt ur interested…cuz ur proly lookiin to spend around 2g right?? isuggest buying a shell for 2 that has no rust whatso ever n droppin a drive train in there for like 1500 n u’l have a good car but u need at least 3500-4000 for a good running rust free 240

damn mike another one,

first you had that read zenki
than you bought a parts car
than you got your silvia Q
than an integra…
than that one with the sr20 swap

damn at least you still have like 240s, oh ya the car gets insured on friday and there are 2 240’s in calgary for $1800-2400 with no rust (but you know what happens when you take the mud flaps off)

yeah cheap and rust free don’t go together, specially with a good condition engine. hehe. have fun finding something under 6 grand. sorry to be so cynical. :oops:

i got a friend with one! engine is pretty good and i am pretty siure the body is good umm he is looking to get 3000 if you want his number PM me

Please PM me his #.

And well i’m not nessecalily mean 2G cheap just not 9G’s like the Stock 89’ on beyond.
And laurier I know I go through alot of them but Eventually I will keep one. You gotta teach my the trick to keep them.

Also I havn’t found a decent shell locally that’s why I have the thread. If you know of one that just need’s a new KA or someshit please PM or post a link.
thanks Mike

Can you please PM me a price. you never know