WTB: S13 or S14 for around $3000

Hey guys,

Still new around here and still learning about the 240’s. Looking for a nice clean one, if there are any out there.

Budget: $3000…ONLY if its worth it. I know its not much at all, but its my hard earned money and thats what I can afford for now.

MUST HAVE’s:
-5-Speed
-RUNNING and Mechanically good condition
-Cosmetically fair
-Regular maintenance and preventative maintenance has been done
-Modded or stock doesn’t matter
-Minor rust acceptable, surface rust is understandable for sure its an old car.
-Frame rails and shock towers have to be in good shape
-MUST BE willing to take it to a garage and get it checked out

I don’t want to buy something that I have to dump copious amounts of money into to get it running or on road or in good shape. I am still a student, my pockets are only so deep.

I am an excellent car care taker, my previous cars were well taken care of, and driven like they were built and meant to be. I detail myself, and do minor mechanical work. So if someone wants to give away their pride, be assured its going to a very good home where it will be appreciated and be well taken care of.

Thanks

save up and buy one later, with 3 you wont find anything you wont have to dump “copious” amounts of money into to fix. best you can do with 3 is buy a good condition one and fix it up with the leftover money

Not expecting a perfect car, not even a near perfect. Something decent that runs and is still safe and gets me point A to B is good enough for me. Every car needs work at that price range, so not getting into it without aware of the consequences.

I’m willing to do work over time, just not the moment I buy it.

BUMP

Hey try the s14 @ Zoom Auto in Scarbz…ive seen it it really clean and it going for 3 only thing i can think of deturing you from what you posted is that it auto…but my 14 came auto too lol but swaps arnt super hard… i can get you there # if you’d like

Yes please, i would very much like their no.

I guess an Auto will have to do for now, until I save up some $$ for the swap. Id rather have an Auto S14 than No S14 at all…lol !!

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43856

Hey,

Yeah not interested in the welded diff and hole in the floor part.

Thanks

Bump

Bump

pm’d

bump

And the daily bump.

Someone has to have a clean regular good ol 240. I’m not looking for super cars or show cars…lol !!

Sell people sell…

BUMP

Want to pick up something by next weekend fellas…

Hey,
Im selling my 91 240sx. Its White in colour, 5 speed, moon roof. Its got 280022kms and drives great. Little surface rust under driver side mirror and behind the rear tires. Just about to post a thread with pics. Let me know if your interested. Looking for $2500 obo
Cheers
Mike

^^ pm’d

And still looking…

i have a '90 hatchback for sale. seafoam green in colour. frame rails have a slight slight amount of just surface rust. clear coat is peeling in some spots, which was how it was when i bought it. and it has the typical rust spot under the driver side mirrow. strut towers pretty much have zero rust.

i don’t have any pictures right now, but i should soon.

^^pm’d

Still in the market…and looking…

And the usual bump…

Someone…sell me your car…lol !!

I got a few pms and I replied and it went quiet from the other side…so not sure as to whats going on…or if anyone really wants to sell their cars or are just testing the buyers.

And if your car cant be driven to a local garage to be checked out…then sorry…no deal. I’m not bringing any dealer plates… I’m not a dealer.