WTB: 240sx/180sx/silvia $0-9,000

hey, don’t hate on me 'cause of my sig.
which is the truth by the way. pics and dyno sheet my friend.

boosted d15s are sick

fuckanissan

<b>hhey</b> 			
		 			 		  		 		you wanna race for slips!? man i'd love to take your car and sell it for a quick 3gs

HAHAHAHA!!!

You talk big shit. You make more power with a clutch too?

Mmhmm.

Not wasting no more time with this fool.

Pete, A22’s are the SHIT!!! Carbeurated FTMFW GO HONDA!!!:rolleyes:

haha i didnt know a fuel system and a new clutch would give me 180hp thats cool does it work with nissan motors too?

By fuel system I bet you he means a afpr off of ebay. MAYBE, maybe a new fuel filter.

hold on now… what kind of turbo your Honda got t28, t3/t4 etc…? engine management? fuel system? cltuch installed now? who tuned it? who built the motor?

im being serious so dont cus at me!!

lol

i know civics can make decent power, but it’s hard to take someone serious with a name like he has, and how he’s come across so far. so in the meantime, i’ll believe it when i see it.

by fuel system i mean bigger injectors and fuel pump…

by clutch i mean a six puck clutch which can hold the torque FUCK you two are dumb as dogshit

and I called out 87s15lt1 on that pwnge at cayuga… no reply… your a fucking front.

t3/t4 .60 trim… vitara pistons eagle rods yada yada.

weirtech ramhorn manifold

yes yes it did make 270whp @ 13psi tuned by nick at teknotik…

it was sadly tuned with a stock fuel pump, needless to say the pump was maxed out quick… now has a walbro 255 but i have yet to get it retuned because i want to get into an s14 now :rolleyes:

bored of my honda…:o

^^^ Nice nick does good work, eg,ek?