year:
240SX >1994
300ZX >1990

budget is ~4999 CAD

no garbage, pls

thanks

what exactly are you looking for

your post is kinda confusing

does it have to be a 94 240sx or 90 300zx?

or do you mean upto those years?

or after those years?

might help you find what your looking for

I thought it’s clear… :roll:
240SX - model produced from 1995 to 1998
300ZX - model produced from 1990 to 1996
thanks

ahhh gotcha

> meaning greater then

your people ad your mathematical terms

:owned:

have a nice day

If you budget is 4999 for a 1990+ 300zx… your only going to get garbage.

I know the market price is higher,
but if someone in a rush sale, a 20-25% drop of market price is real.
So, I’m looking for that person, who will make that drop. 8)
thanks

Perhaps you need to add a > to your budget !?!

:slight_smile:
NO, budget is budget
I will be optimist

Actually, I am looking also at:
Honda Prelude 1992-1996,
Toyota Celica 1994-1997,
Eagle Talon 1995-1998,
Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995-1998

I’m not in big rush with buying a car, so… may be I will find a suitable exemplar.

Thanks

^^^ so what is it u realy want :?: if its a 240sx yea u will find it here, but pls respect our site and dont mentions u want a honda prelude or any of the other garbage u mentioned, if that what u want got to TSR or something :evil: u will find lots of homo’s oh shnap, i mean honda’s there, typo :lol:
buddy trust me u will want a 240sx after u driven one, 1 of my friends have a mazda mx6. he had borrowed my car for a day, 2 weeks later he sold the mx6 now he looking for a 240,if u dont belive me aske also Dark man X he is on this site, after taking a spin in my car, he actually got a 240

so hey the decision is all up to good luck

I have no doubts, that 240SX is a beatifull, fast and reliable car,

sorry for inadequate posting

its not disrespectful to metnion he wants a honda prelude here… keep in mind those cars are more expensive, handle better and are faster than ours…

regardless… not trying to start shit but just hate seeing ignorance here. PS - People sell non 240sx’s here often… check the FS post - theres a SEXY prelude for sale by koz right now but maybe a bit out of your budget :smiley:

A good S14 or Z32 is also well out of a $5000 budget, I’ve actually seen some for close to that, but they are very few and far in between.
And preludes are the most overpriced car, bar none. Even supercars are more reasonably priced. Integras are cheaper, more reliable, better power potential and way better handling.

you know, I agree with you about preludes - overpriced !

about S14 or Z32: will be looking…

talk to blu2fourty, doesn’t he have an s14 going for about $4k? it’s got an SR and everything, just a little damage to the driver’s side door and B-pillar.

or just follow this link:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24284&start=0

2 cloudzero3:
I’m not sure that I have enough time and money to fix it :frowning:

i have another s14 le but looking for more than 5k and its my current daily driver

and the black s14 is just labour work to fix since im throwing in a door