WTB: 240sx shell

under 500 bux…I dont care what it comes with I just want a clean title and vin plates.

Thanks

You post anything stupid like I have a 95 s14 for 5g and I will see you in hell

KTHXBYE

:mad:

EDIT—must be S13 and no verts.

there is a shell of a 240 at M&M, its mostly been striped. but ithing the shell is still there, right when u walk its the first set of cars to your right

Needs to have a title and vin plates…does it?

i know where there is a low mile s14 for 5g…55k miles man…

U = dead

I will leave a rose on your grave! :stuck_out_tongue:

fuck a shell and a swap…low milage ready to roll with mods…i might trade the maxima for it

Dude…u arent quite getting the gist of it…I dont need a car for anything but its title and tags…In fact if those 2 items were delievered to me in an envelope for the same cost I would be happy.

i’m not even gonna ask lol

Is something sneaky coming from over the border???

you can NOT take cars out of M&M the titles get sent to albany when the car arrives at the yard stating that it is being destroyed there

did you buy my old rolling chassis and are performing a vin “operation”?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t seen him trying to sell it for a while but I assume if he was it’d go for pretty cheap by now

if you did, that is fucking sweet. If not, then you should. :tup:

Nope

I GOT FUCKED ON THE ONE I JUST SOLD BECAUSE THE TITLE IS VOID AND THERE IS A WHOLE LONG BACKSTORY AS TO WHY IT IS AND WHY I CANT GET IN CONTACT WITH THE LAST LEGALLY RECOGNIZED OWNER. ALL I WANT IS A STUPID SHELL TO GIVE ME EASE OF SELLING THIS TUB OF SHIT CAR (its not really a tub of shit, just has been a huge pain in my ass for the past 6 mos.) AND BE DONE WITH IT.

ahha yur the dude from buffalo aint yu? yu IMEed me on Zracing91 right? muahahahaaa story sounds familiar anyhow

Thats me

:bump:

red 90 hatch vin plates and title, 200

PM sent