wtb: 256mb video card

Lookin for a 256mb video card. Working condition. NOthing less then 256mb. GImme price and location, make and model

what do you need compacy flash sd etc

its for some gaming. So idk what u got

VisionTek Xtasy 9600 ATI Radeaon 256mb AGP
VGA, DVI-I, TV Out
Product Description (no box, oe software cd included)
The XTASY 9600 XT, featuring ATI’s RADEON 9600 XT VPU with 256MB DDR memory, prosecutes your more demanding applications with awe-inspiring impunity. With 4 rendering pipelines, the 9600 XT powers through 1.9 BILLION pixels per second and more than 11.4 AA Gpixels per second. Processing more than 11.4 BILLION anti-aliased samples per second, the 9600 XT provides head-splitting performance up to 16 trilinear filtered texture samples per pixel. SMOOTHVISION 2.1 serves up awesome full scene anti-aliasing. Lighting and Texture effects, enabled by ATI’S programmable SMARTSHADER 2.0, make head-wounds and ripped flesh look real. ATI’s HYDRAVISION supports CRT monitors, digital flat panels and TVs while VIDEOSHADER enables integration of unbelievable digital video stuff, including advanced adaptive de-interlacing for awesome video quality. You just connect to a digital flat panel and dig clearer, crisper images. Integrated TV out support up to 1024 x 768 resolution. De-interlacing and frame rate conversion, dual integrated 10-bit per channel palet DACs, Integrated 165MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 compliant). Unique per-pixel adaptive de-interlacing. Optimized for Pentium 4 SSE2 and AMD Athlon 3Dnow! PC 2002 and FTF compliant. System Requirements 256MB DDR Memory 500 MHz VPU 600 MHZ DDR AGP 8x support CATALYST Driver support SMARTSHADER 2.0 SMOOTHVISION 2.1 HYPER Z III+ TRUFORM 2.0

Just about anything has 256MB these days. You looking for AGP or PCI-E? PCI-E seems to be the way things are going these days. I’ve seen 1GB cards for it.

ATI Radeon 9600 AGP 256MB DDR RAM also has second output for TV etc.
$20

and i’ll meet you today with it

thrillissues it works ???

yes, i just built a new computer and don’t need this anymore. the motherboard shit out in my old one, but if for some strange reason the card was somehow damaged since it has been out and isn’t working right i have no problem giving your money back. you have a PM.

If it doesn’t work, mine does. Same price.

k, be rad ill let u know. Imma try thrillissues first

i haven’t heard from you yet. did you get my PMs?

just did now. Gimme location today.