wtb 2nd gen RX7 Parts

me and my bro went to pick up this 88 rx7 in boston tuesday that we were told was in awsome shape. come to find out it was in shity shape the door handels dont work the interior is in really bad shape. its blk primer with bondo sand marks in it. it has no keys and the hood has a big!!! cut out hole in it.

so what we need is a shell or anything you got drop me a pm with what you have. i dont need a motor it has a strong runing 3.6L turbo grand national motor in it.

was it on CL? i talked to a kid yesterday who was sellin an rx7 to someone from around here and they were pickin it up yesterday…lol

yea that it was on cl

It looked that bad and you still dragged it home?

was it this one?
http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/1250223332.html

it was a 4 1/2 hour drive and it came with the upgraded turbo kit ect to make it in to a gtx <-? so my bro didnt want to leave with nothing for the price he could part the car out and make $. I want to see it on the road it should be fun.

grand national’s have 3.8l V6’s. 86-87s had the 3.8 SFI turbo/intercooled engines, older GN’s had hotair, blow thru carb motors.

i dont know much about gn’s but i know right now it has the hot air motor. but we went to the guys friends house and picked up the biger turbo, 3" stainless header/Down pipe with Wastegate,ECU,wire harness intake manifold ect . we still need a intercooler the stock one he didnt buy because we can pick up a better one cheaper.

I’d like to see pics of this said car…

damnnn wish i picked this thing up ive been looking for one

What kind of stuff you looking for? I bought a shit load of parts from rx7club.com and saved a good amount of money. I built the silver 3rd gen you’ve probably seen over on mohawk ave. at my brothers house, who by the way knows a shitload about those buick motors.

what parts do you have cause i need like a whole 2nd gen front clip hood left fender and all that good stuff:Idiots

I only have 3rd gen parts. I’m just saying rx7club is a great source for rx7 specific stuff like needed parts or even rollers and what not.