WTB:3.1L Transmission 4spd Auto

Looking for a 3.1l Automatic transmission. 3spd with overdrive. Anything from any year 3.1l vehicle will work… Thanks.

Well what kinda car does it need to come from??? GM??? Thats the only 3.1 that comes to mind. If thats the case go to a U-Pull it, or I could pull one for you at a price.

Yes sorry a GM 3.1l engine.

You blew me off twice??? Its a 2 hour round trip for me. Why the fuck wouldn’t you tell me that you arent going to be there or answer the damn phone when I call. Your a huge waist of time!!!

Also what year. because some people refer to a 3100 as a 3.1 and a 3100 tranny wont work on a 3.1 do to the computer controls.

Just figured i would mention this before it happens to you.

Was there just a post last summer about 20 pages long about him doing this to people on here?

go to a u pull it

There was, and can a mod plz explain why hes still allowed in the classifieds or on this site at all for that matter ?

I wasted a shit load of gas and time on this ass hole. Kick that fucker off the forum. Pardon my language but I’m really pissed.

He is out of Niagara Falls. His number is (716)804-1147. I’m thinkin bout spending the $5 on yellowpages.com to find this dick head.

Yes, and that is being debated now.

Closed. 3sny no longer comes around here.