WTB: 300zx

lower km’s the better. Looking for a 2 seater, twin turbo, manual, t-roof and prefer black on black.

crash the other one already?

there hasn’t been one yet to begin with.

Email this dude, I emailed him before and he said 5k for the car MINUS ALL SOUND EQUIPMENT, but you keep everything else. Don’t forget to take the tacky stuff off lol. GL

I saw this. I emailed him and asked for a couple more pictures or underbody/engine bay, etc…he never got back to me. It’s about a 2 hour drive to get to him. Don’t want it to be a waste of time yeah know? But thanks.

The car has been seen before and was noted it has alot of extra noises that should not be there… just a heads up before you waste your time.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

also last year when I stopped and looked at it it was up for sale at 5g’s and he would go to 4g’s but then was told about all the engine noise and went home lol

Lol, thanks man. After talking to the guy on the phone and hearing this I’m not gonna waste my time.

no problem, Ya it is a 15 minute drive from my house and 2 hours for you so I figured I would give you the heads up on the car to save you time and money.

bump. still looking.

price range? because you picked pretty much the rarest/ most wanted one

depending on condition. 10-12g

Oh and ps if you do go look at it note that the km on the car last year were 230000km and now read 168000km so something fishy happened there also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Peter-North-1993-Stillen-Twin-Turbo-Nissan-300ZX-/330451757774?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf075aace