WTB: 350 small block and 350/400/700r4 Tranny

I’m doing a 350 swap in my s10, I need some stuff…

Looking for a 350 block, I dont care about the condition. At this point I only need a block to get the correct posistion of my mounts. I plan on buying a crate motor later on, but will consider a complete rebuilt motor if the price is right.

Also looking for a tranny. Originally was looking for a 700r4, but will consider a th350 or 400 also. Must have somewhat low millage on it, or freshly rebuilt…something dependable that I can drop in without problems.

I’m not in a huge rush to buy, but will be looking to purchase within the next month or so. I have cash in hand, but also have car audio as partial trade, or can install remote starters/alarms for partial trade with cash. Let me know what your have available.

I might still have a 350 and TH350 out of a 71 Buick in Ransomville. I haven’t been able to get a truck and I am sure the guy might want them out by now. Give me $200/bo and they are both yours to pick up. Both worked when removed and the motor is under 90k and the tranny is under 65k. I will double check and make sure the guy still has them. PM if interested.