smallblock chevy & trans OR parts vehicle

possibly looking to pick something up pending a car deal that may or may not end up going thru

havent decided whether I’ll be going carb or efi but either way looking for nothing special but something with decent power, probably a 350/5.7 and preferably a 5.7L vortec from a 96+ fullsize truck, but will consider 400sbc or 383 if anyone has one cheap enuff. Regardless it needs to be essentially ready to drop in, not looking to build anything right now. Ideally with trans, definitely if efi and preferably auto

anyone?

EDIT: I will definitely consider a parts car or complete vehicle as well, drivetrain has to be in good condition. Don’t necessarily care about the rest

I have a Big Block 454ci bored to a 468ci, should make close to 600HP crank.

350, rebuilt 1200 miles ago, and a sm465 manual trans, also rebuilt 1200 miles ago.

EDIT: 350 is TBI

pass on the bbc, probably way more than I’m looking to spend EDIT: maybe down the line a bit if you still have it :smiley:

dunno about the tbi either, a little too underpowered (unless it’s 1 in particular I’m thinking of). How much just out of curiosity?

pm’d

my buddy has a nv3500(sbc bolt pattern bellhousing) internal slave(perfect for clearance for exhaust) comes with flywheel(good for 1 piece rear main 87-up blocks) with clutch disc pressure plate hydro master cyl&line as well as pedals and bracets. has low miles. came out of an s10 with the v6. i think hes asking 700 and its all out of the vehicle ready to go.

hmm have to think about that one, the car is auto and haven’t decided if I want to keep it that way or swap to manual. Its going to be a cruiser, not really going to be looking to race this one or anything

bump still looking

305 H.O. with 700r4 transmission 60k on both…

pm me price & location

I got a 5.7L 350 tuned port injection s10 with a 700r4 Trans with shift kit for sale 5500 b/o

now all you need to find is someone that wants the shell

nobody has an sbc swap or an old parts car laying around?

I have the trans/clutch/flywheel from a 4.3 that will work on a sbc…

i think for now I just wanna go auto to make it simpler just to get it up & running for now

probably end up doing a motor build & possible manual swap later on

package deal with the civic! lol

crap I knew u were gonna say that lol

I just called the junk yard in bergen and they want 400+labor to pull for one. Ill do $200 with the civic, 300 with out. mines comes with clutch and flywheel. I can almost guarantee a j/y one wont

:slight_smile:

just for the trans? like I said unless you have a motor to go with it I really want to try & keep the car auto for now

plus even if/when I do a manual conversion I’d probably stay away from truck gearing

np, glws