wtb 3k fun car

Probably going to pull the trigger on a Mustang I already found, but before I lay cash down I figured I’d check to see if any of you degenerates needed rent moneys. I’m wide open on variety, just want a quick toy that I can drive to work once or twice a week.$3k tops. I’ve already seen everything on Craigslist. Well, not the hairy man parts section, but everything automotive. Open to v8s, turbz, whatever. If nothing better comes along, buying mustang this weekend.

See if pjb will sell his dumper.

1998 ford ranger 4.0L Thats right bitch 4.0L makes 200+ horse, that kind of power is damn impressive. Auto trans, NO SHIFTING NEEDED! That way all the pussy you pull in this KICK ASS truck, you can reach over and grope while your cruzing around in this whip. AC works great, fuck you could aim the vents at all the titty you have riding shotgun, and make them nips POP! The truck comes with a fiberglass and TINTED WINDOW cap on the bed. That means you can put an air mattress back there and camp out, staying out of the elements. HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT! You want fun huhh? Let me tell you this, there isnt anything more fun, then flipping that switch into 4x4 and going MUB BOGGIN in this pick up. Thats right its a 4 wheel drive. 3.73 open rear differential may not be ideal for off road adventures, but thats what make it a challenge. Getting stuck is half the fun right!!! I am selling this rare truck for a once in a lifetime price of $3500. Since you apparently only wanted to spend $3000 you can have your girlfriend show me her tits, and once a week for 5 months come and provide me with sexual gratification… making up for the $500 missing currency needed to complete this transaction.

not for $3k

Just bustin balls man lol

I’ll sell my '98 Grand Prix GTP to ya for $4k

for your price range theres a couple of nice saab 9000 aeros on saabcentral.com and saablink.com and some are upgraded. they look slow but they go for dollar to horsepower. its not a v8 rwd but they are fun cars that open up with simple mods

Would totally drive a Saab, some nice stuff there but nothing local enough for me to check out on my schedule.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2333234740.html

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/2274830269.html

where are you? id say i can check it out but im not a leagl broker for 2 more years

85-89 Toyota MR2

Those suck

OP don’t you drive a Miata?

I do have a Miata but my wife wants to daily it, already had a first gen MR2. Probably will end up in the Foxbody.

How bout a cheap civic you can turbo : )

Buy another?

Hard to beat bang per buck for an NA

bump for a great 3k fun car

Oh totally, but ill still drive the one I have a few times a week. I need variety.

intrested in a saab 900se with a b234r aero swap stage 3 20psi? 3" down pipe 2.5" saab sport exhaust, genuine saab roll bars plus more asking 3.5k black on black

1990-1992 Ford Probe GT/Mazda MX6/626 GT!

A $3k fun car is call a motorcycle…:rofl