WTB: 4 wheeler

Just starting to look around for some kind of 4 wheeler to play around with. If you got something for sale post it up.

2003 Yamaha Blaster, 6 speed, 2-stroke, black & red $2k

2002 Honda 300EX, 5 speed with reverse, 4-stroke, red $2200

both run perfect, disc brakes, chain driven…also have a trailer to fit both for $600

I might be seeling my 04 KFX 400 it has both factory orange and green plastics, bead locks, tires, pipe, hot cams, full skid plates, bars, bumpers etc. I do have the stock cams and pipe also very fast and fun quad. I would most likely let it go for 3200.00 with everything or 3000.00 with only one set of plastics. I fly back home late today and could get you some pictures tomorrow if you are intersted. Also I am in CT but would be willing to meet if needed.
Also it is adult owned by me

Thank You
gixxer007@aol.com

I have an 08 outlaw 525 irs. pm me if your interested.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57455&highlight=fs+dirtbike

08 outlaw 450… take a look

Thanks for the offer guys. Not really looking to spend over $2000 as its a trial to see if I would get to use it as much as i want.

Man up get a 3 wheeler

outlaws :tup: to both

99 blaster. just bought new piston for it. original tires are still on it. needs back brakes

make offer

i have a 1995 warrior 350 quad… 6 speed manual, racing quad, added a rack to the back… all plastics are perfect runs beautiful, brand new tires all around, clutch , and brakes… looking 1500 pm if interested

TTT. still looking. Preferably a 2002ish raptor 660.

what about a bike???

2800.00 takes my KFX listed above with all I have for it in extras.

2003 polaris predator full FMF with titainum 4 new hole shots in the rear. starts and runs great 2500

This thing has some pretty good reviews. If it only had reverse I think I’d be all over it.

400ex is a great starter quad, tons of aftermarket if you want to upgrade it. What kind of riding are you looking to do?

Trail riding thats more on the tigher end. Depending on rain can get some nice mud holes. Reverse is almost a necessity in my eyes.

Its not that heavy, pick it up and move it. My reverse is rolling the tires backwards while on it lol

x2