WTB: 4x4

Well my car is done for winter. I don’t have time to mess with it, and it would be dumb before winter any ways. I’m getting a grant and will probably take out a small student loan to get the rest. budget should be around $1500-2k. What I want is preferably like a Ford Ranger or Chevy S-10 6 cyl 4x4. Or else like a 6 cyl Blazer or Jeep Cherokee…something to that nature. Especially after this weekend being in the emergency services, I really want 4x4. auto/manual, doesn’t matter, I can drive both fine. Won’t have the rest of the money for like a week or two but I want to see what you guys got before I set my mind on anything. thanks.
~Josh.

cmon 24 views and no imput.

http://www.elitemrp.net/gallery/albums/Random_Images/Johnny_5_Eating_Cheez_Doodles.thumb.jpg

And I don’t know of anyone unfortunatly.

i still have my 87 for sale

search the NYSPEED classifieds :wink:

I did, and the only results I got was the one for $4300…just slightly out of my price range by 2k.

i believe there is a Jeep Grand Cherokee on there as well, for cheaper. :wink: :wink: :nudge: :nudge:

I got a '96 jeep cherokee. $2800 firm. pm me if interested.

pics?

95 blazer. 4x4, leather, loaded, new xfer xase, rebuild tranny, new alternator, TONS of new parts. Black, fairly clean, HIGHway miles. $1800.

pm sent

:wtf:

what?

:word: 2 :wtf:

ok…what’s with the wtf comment? I got a small grant from school for $500 and I am taking out a small student loan because I need a vehicle. I am sick of beaters that break down and i gota put money into fixing to have them fuck me over, so I am getting something halfway decent that will last me a few years, as opposed to just a season. think of it like, id rather buy the $65 pair of shoes that will last instead of 3 pairs of $25 ones that won’t.

Oh, and I have 4 years to pay off the loan. After GCC I am planning on transferring to a better school (Buff state, UB, Alfred…something of that nature).

BUT you need a job to pay off a loan, and that car doesn’t need all that much work. Take out a student loan for the $60 it needs… and then go pick up some heavy crap and throw it in the back of the car… I drove it through a winter no problems. My mom drove it through a winter no problems… there are a million people who drive Fbodies in the winter with no problems… You’ve never owned a 4x4 and you’ve gotten this far, and now you’re willing to go into debt over something so stupid?
Get a fucking clue Josh… we don’t fucking tell you that you’re stupid cause we hate you, we do it cause you do stupid shit.

it will take more than $60 to fix it. prolly like 3-400.

why not take the money from the loan and grant, fix the car you have now instead of wasting the money for a new car now, then having to fix your present car later.

it makes more sense.

if you have 2200 i can help… it has a plow also, Blazer, 4door, 125k, 4.3, 4x4, pm for details

Because My TA is the first nice car ive ever had and I am not going to chance anything happening to it in winter. Call me what you want, say what you will. I grew up poor and never had anything nice. Now I finally got a semi decent car (yeah it needs some stuff but other than that) and I am not fucking it up. I got plans for that car. Besides, my dad would kill me lol.