WTB 5-8mm 4-Bolt Wheel Spacers

Looking to get some slip-on 4-bolt spacers to stop my rims from scraping my front coils when I go over bumps and turn sharply :. Nothing drastic, 5-8mm is all I need.

I will NOT drive out of the GTA to pick these up (I live in Richmond Hill), and will NOT buy an uneven amount, i.e. 1, or 3. must be even pairs.

PM is key.

Thanks,
Dan.

i have my double hub centric 10mm in stock

Wasn’t really looking to spend more than like $40 :\ Although I do like those spacers…

bump… still looking

I have a set of black bings 10 mm for 35. 5 and 4 lug. I have em sitting here.

pm price plz

spring-time bump! need these so i can throw my summers back on!

i still has.

I know, but unless you’d be willing to let a set go for $50 I gotta get em used. That’s my budget for these atm unfortunately. I’m broke as a joke right now lol. Also, unless you’d be willing to throw in shipping, I’d have to wait till you came to the GTA cause Hamilton is far for a non-essential part, especially with 94 @ $1.44+

You can always get some old 4 bolt rotors and cut them apart and use the part that meets/mounts on the hub.if you grind all the rough edges off it will work.That should give you the space you need for cheap

That is a lot of work!

I actually think I have a set of what you need.

Pm me in a few days.

I have to check my stash. I haven’t run a 4 bolt in 4 years and I still think I have these tiny ass spacers kicking around

Alright, I’ll PM you in a few, assuming Kenji still hasn’t given me his by that time.

Also, about that rotor suggestion… That’s actually a really good idea, if I had a ton of spare time, and a shop to do the work at, AND a spare set of 180SX rotors, lol. Might do it when I’m bored at work one day.