WTB: 5 speed, any trim, Honda Del Sol

As the title reads…

Looking for a new daily year round driver. This is what I want.

Will consider most cars, but am looking for a relatively clean, STOCK car. NOT looking for a project car.

Will travel if the deal seems right.

Ultimately would like a twin cam, OBD1 Samba green one…

But will take an Si, or even an S, in just about any color/trim, condition pending.

Let me know what you got.

Samba Green is si-sohc only, so unless its swapped, a B16 samba green del sol doesnt exist.

You know, I thought that too, but wasn’t sure. Thanks.

Wow you really do have something against a practical car !

edit: at least its a honda though

Joe, I have to say… this is quite a step down from the all year round NSX dd.

go for the NSX joe…sell me the MR2

aww samba green

I know of one down near Lilydale…I think it was red. Looked pretty clean.

wasn’t willybeen trying to sell a really nice black one not too long ago? whatever became of that one?

and Chris, you know joe’s never gonna sell the MR2…but, i do agree that the NSX is what he should be looking into…

Dude…how long have you known me…?

Adam, it’s not that I’m not saying I won’t get an NSX at some point, but with the recent house purchase, it’s not a sensible purchase right now.

Chris…you’re out of your mind. You know I’m never selling my MR2. Buy your own! I’ll happily help you find a good one. Happily…

Kyle, please get any and all info. you can on that car for me…if you can. I’d appreciate it. Thanks man. Reach-arounds in return :tup:.
:gay:

YAY for reach around but since my leg is tore up I dont think I will be headed down that way for work any time soon. If you take the 90 to Dunkirk Fredonia and hook a left and go about 20 min its on the right hand side.

If you havent seen it already theres one in the paper, 93, 5spd, 174k, good cond. $2795/bo 676-3677

Called them already, too much $/mileage, and too far away. Same with yours Kyle.

:frowning: :frowning:

Doubt its still for sale but who knows, http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/356291968.html

omg that thing is hideous…talk about dericing a del sol…

that one was sold, i might have a 95 with a b16 for sale soon ill let you know

i ended up buying that one from willybeen awhile ago

someones got to have something…JOE SELL ME THE MR2

There is a Samba Green one for sale in Penfield (Rochester) I drove by it today, I am not sure of the year but I assume it is an SI not an S as it had the 14" alloys. It is all stock a private owner, pretty sure older people live in the house. I will pop by tomorrow and take a pic, write down the number and see if its auto or 5spd. Looked to be in nice shape, maybe some rust starting in the rear quarters, but that is obviously expected.