WTB: 5 speed, any trim, Honda Del Sol

[quote=“MidgeX,post:25,topic:32252"”]

55k? holy shit!

[/quote]

Well it is the same Del Sol on craigslist. I stopped by today and snapped a few pictures of it. 55K miles one owner, an old lady who bought it new at Dick Ide in 1993. It is a 5spd SOHC VTEC. There was a 330cic in the garage next to a 740iL and this is their fun car :slight_smile:

They are asking $4200 and will work with the price. My little sister would love this car, she might drive it later today.

The body has rear quarter rust, I got some pics of it I will post up later tonight. The passenger side has some key marks and normal wear for a 15 year old car, drivers side looked fairly clean. Interior = Flawless.
It has two tops a plexiglass one, and the OEM one. A/C blows better than in the 740iL she said… Timing Belt has not been done yet, and it has new brake pads up front. I assume it was regularly serviced down at Dick Ide.

Say you could pick it up for $3500 get a good paint job and a good person to cut out the rust and weld in new metal, you would have an amazing little car, definitely would be one of a kind and you would catch a nice chunk of change for it on eBay.