wtb: 50 trim turbo

i know what im talking about “kid” and you are dumb if you think youre gonna get some “deal” on a turbo and have it last. eBay turbos are cheap for a reason. you want a good 50trim, buy a DBB 50trim, they are like 1200$ new. you want a GT series Garrett, they are 1350ish new.

you want a STANDARD journal bearing 50trim Garrett, they are about 700$

but i will warn you, the 50 trim’s from Garrett have been having problems with the thrust washers lately and have been failing prematurely… you want a good turbo, buy a Garrett GT- series

the garrett DBB program is Awesome. if you have a failure, as long as the CHRA is not completely destroyed, you can exchange it through an authorized vendor for a new CHRA, its 500$ much cheaper than buying a new GT 30 whatever, or 28rs/71r, 35r. i had my turbo replaced over the winter after 25k hard miles on my old 3071R, which resulted in a failure of the bearing cartridge casing.

so buy junk, burn oil, melt turbine wheels, or crack off blades on the compressor wheel, destroy your engine, or buy a quality part and not worry about it.