WTB:600cc sport bike

I’m looking for a 2005+ 600cc bike. I’m only looking for RR models (gsxr,r6,RR ect)
I don’t want r6s or f4i’s ect.
I don’t care about miles but I want it road ready. Good tires, NEEDS NOTHING!
I’m looking to spend about $6,000. Nothing more.
I’ll look at 03’s-04. but NOTHING UNDER 2003. FI only.
I know there is an r6 on here that fry posted…but I already had a 03 r6 and I think the price is a bit high.

buy a liter ;)… spend a bit more and get an 05 gsxr 1000? xox

haha there ya go i was hoping you would get another…this year should be fun

sportriders.org…might be something over there for you.

The problem is, I only have 6 grand liquid.
I don’t wanna start dipping into funds that I need.

a bit off topic and may sound stupid but what is a “liter bike”
i have no idea and would like to know

1,000 cubic centimeters = 1 litre

gsxr 1000= litre bike

i’m waiting for them to accept me so I can look at the classifieds

ah ok thanks man

goodluck finding a bike

My black '05 600rr might be for sale in a couple weeks. It has about 4500 miles, oil was changed twice a year. It has a Jardine titanium slip on, pc3 w/custom map, bmc race filter, fender eliminator, seat cowl (removes passenger seat), frame sliders, flush turn signals, zero gravity dark wind screen, and new Michelin Power Race tires. The bike is very very fast, and needs nothing. I’ll probably be looking to get $6800 for it.

Good times, being smart with money is a good thing. Good luck finding a nice 600… if you decide you can free up some capital. Let me know

clean bike… you gonna buy another one?

I’m hoping to pick up a Ducati after the wedding in July or early next year. I’m afraid if I don’t sell the 600rr early this year, I’ll be stuck with it all winter. You know how that works!

i do know how that works… I have a friend who picked up an 848… i love the way it looks, but im not a fan of how it rides… which model are you looking at?

1098S in black

Thats the last thing he needs.

brett?

excellent choice…