WTB: '91-'93 240SX 5Spd

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: '91-93
Asking Price: $3500
Condition: Used
Mileage: 250000KM
Location: Orangeville, Ontario (20 minutes north of Brampton)
Contact Info: Cellphone:5192164469 House:5199411839 Email: ronaldoxxx@hotmail.com
Description: Looking to buy a 240, preferably an SE, but as long as its 5Spd im happy.

I have a 92 LE, super hicas, vlsd blah blah blah, fully loaded black 5spd, 2sets of rims/tires…heres the catch I will only sell it after the winter no earlier (current winter beater), because your local to me, and if you want to wait you can have dibs…currently has 301,000k’s with 155 compression across the board, car has had 1 previous owner who took really good care of it, and had it undercoated religiously…3000 neg. …message me if you want to look at it sometime. I own 3 cars and only have room for 1 lol, but like I said if your intrested you’ll have to wait a few months (save your pennys)
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/1_8el/HPIM0913.jpg

Allrite thanks alot, I will definitely keep your offer in mind, when would I be able to come take a look at it?.. I work 5 days a week except tuesday-wednesday and am off saturday at 4 and sunday at 3. My biggest concern is the rust, but since you said it has been undercoated im going to assume its good, I’ll look at it myself.

whenever your available, just name a time and place, and as for the rust it’s very minimal…the hatch is crap and theres a few spots on the body, frame rails don’t have a visible spec…the car was just certified in november (for real) by a trusted mechanic, and I did all the needed work on it myself…I’ve only put 3000k on it since i’ve owned it