WTB: 91-93 240sx Near Ottawa

Hey guys, im a new on SON240sx, but i’ve been a member of 240sxForums, FA and Zilvia for a while now. Just hunting for a nice, clean 91-93 coupe or hatch, preferably manual around Ottawa. I dont mind driving down to toronto, so long as the seller can send my pics to show me the condition of the car and whatnot. looking to spend 1200-2000$.

You can email me: m_berthiaume89@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Matt

Do you realise there’s a forum in Ottawa? I don’t remember activating your account, so if you haven’t signed up, you might have better luck on NEO240sx.ca

haha! I actually didn’t know about that. Thanks for telling my that, I’ll go post there.

Not many cars at all around Ottawa to be honest. This is probably the right place for you to be looking. Axlerod can probably vouch for the scarecness of cars in Ottawa, you live here don’t you?

I can vouch for the scarceness of decebnt 240’s around Ottawa…

You are better off looking here for sure, but you’ll have to travel to look in person and buy!

-Martin.

Theres a 92 Hatch for sale on NEO,

I personally just bought a really decent Hunter green 93 hatch, they are around, but mostly private sales, keep your ears to the streets.

There was one in the citizen a little while ago. Dunno if it sold or not. It was a '89 240sx for $1000. number was 258-0447. Good luck.

Jordan