WTB: '91 and up Nissan 240sx,180sx under $10 000

Must have;

-under 200km
-sunroof
-mint condition
-hatchback
-sr20det
-under 10gs

Oh shiet forgot to mention no huge spoiler, no ricey exhaust, no bodykit, must be super stock clean i love the stock bodykits!

LOL

This is a great post.

Skip the SR, add about 3 or 4 grand or take out the mint part and you will be able to find one that satisfies the rest of your demands.

Best of luck

under 200 thou km’s? i dont even think that exists anymore lol when you looking at s13’s anways…also anything you will buy…WILL have rust…or a door ding…or a scratch…lol you cant find a “absolutely mint” one anymore…and finding one with a sr is gonna be evern harder lol

I have 3 180SX’s in stock and 2 are close to your price range and 1 CA18 180 is bang on your price range. Please pm me your full name and phone number and e-mail/msn and I can shoot you all the info for you to consider a few options that I have avalable :slight_smile:

Mines got 193k on the clock :E

Thanks bro lol yeah i’ve been looking at importing one thru import concern are there any other places to look?

can work with $10 000 i want one badly nukkas!

way off topic, you’ll find something decent for under 10k. Talk to allen He’ll hook you up.

Shoot me a PM if your interested:

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7622&start=0

Bro seriously that is a mint and really nice ride silvia_s13, but I really want the hatchback for some reason the coupe looks longer to me I doubt it is though. Goodluck with the sale :thumb

good luck on finding your 240sx. if i find one for sale ill let u know. :partyman: