WTB: 91+ S13 (Up to $5000)

Looking for a good condition 91+ S13 with no major problems. It’s going to be a daily driver so I basically want it to be reliable. KMs aren’t a huge issue but I don’t want anything TOO excessively high. I want no rust or accidents. Should be running well with no mechanical problems, as it is going to be a daily driver and I don’t want to have to do work on it. Must be Certified and E-Tested. I’m located in Oakville, but I’m willing to travel a bit, again depending on the car. MUST be 5 spd. Like I said in the subject, my price range is up to 5k. No gold cars please :smiley:

Contact davidschonborn@gmail.com or PM me.
Thanks guys

• David Schonborn

EDITTED AGAIN: I decided I probably won’t get a nice S14 for that price, so I’m in the market for an S13 again I guess. Still open to S14s if someone is selling one, though.

Have you tried: www.trader.ca

I check it every day, none of the ones on there right now are really what I’m looking for. What I’m really looking for is an S14, but if a nice S13 came along for the right price then I’d take it. Thanks anyway though Gonad

you’ll have a lot of trouble finding an S14 for $5000… if you do, it will be rusted or been in an accident or will have something major missing or damaged…

however for $5000 you will definitely find a nice S13… on top of that, there’s more S13’s than S14’s out there and a lot of them are 5 speed… most S14’s are auto… so the ones you find that are 5 speed are actually 1000 bucks more or so…

Well yeah I thought so, I was thinking I may be able to find an S14 if it’s got somewhat high KMs on it, but if not, then that’s why I’m open to S13s as well. Thanks for the advice Lith

Well…i sold my s14 last year for 5500…:(…

I changed what I was looking for because I decided that I don’t really want an S13, actually. If this counts as a “too soon” bump then I apologize, but yeah I thought since it was essentially looking for something else, it would be okay. If not then let me know and it won’t happen again!

theres a black one on the trader for 7k at colliseum auto. finding a 5 spd s14 is hard enough let alone 6k. but good luck on your search

wow…i went to see that one last week, waste of time, driver side front fender replaced without any paint on, drive side door seem to be broken very soon, front bumper not line up with both fender, dun even have real km on the car, the cluster show 70k and the seller said he dun even know how many km on the car… few hole on the trunk spoiler had been remove…!!!

Thanks for the Heads-up on the S14 at Collisum…

I was thinking about having a look at that one after I finished work but now I think you saved me the trouble.

I guess I’m in the market for an S13 now cos I need a car and I don’t think I’ll find an S14 for that price very soon, so yeah… I’m now looking for 91+ S13s (see editted original post). I’m still open to S14s I guess but I’m not really expecting to find one. Thanks guys

• David