WTB: S13 Coupe Preferred, will Consider Hatches. S14's if they're cheap enough!!!

Hey all, looking for an S13 in good condition. 5 speed preferred…if it’s auto, it’s gotta be cheap. I’ve been looking for the right car for a few weeks. If it’s auto it’s gotta be cheap as I need to swap it. Would love to buy an S14 but there’s not many out there for that price.

Staying away from swapped cars as I’m looking for a DD. Coilovers, suspension, goodies all preferred. Have a budget of 3500 and under, so if you got cars worth lots of $$ I can’t afford it.

Nothing rotten, a little rust is okay…

Lemme know what you have, cash in hand.

Found one! Thanks!!! Lock it up please!

it took you only 8 hours ronnie? thats impressive.

LOL, left a deposit sight unseen on the car via EMT at like 3:30PM that day…found a car on Craiglist. Picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

It’s really true that you find the good cars anywhere BUT this forum hahaha.

haha oh well riyad said you were getting the tail lights too thats awesome bro, either way gl im sure ill see it soon

I’d like to thank RIM…and Jesus …this purchase would not have been possible without the help of my trusty Blackberry Bold…hahahhaha.

Saw ad, emailed, emailed back, downloaded and looked at about 10 detailed pics on the high res screen. Called her, told her i was buying the car. Logged into easyweb, emt’ed cashola, emailed receipt…done! hahah.

I’m pretty stoked about this project man…I’m actually debating putting my FC project on hold and just building this one NOW NOW NOW NOW. I’m so torn…

finish up the turbo V8 FC? Or rip into this new mint ass S13??? What do i do??? My life is so hard. hahaha.

autofail?

Sorry, bro, I was waiting for pics from kollo and never got them, so i just went ahead and bought a stock car. It was 5 speed. Sorry man. I do know someone super interested though in getting the parts and having them installed. I’ll pass him your number when I see him this week.

was this the white hatch from Vera?

No. Its a white hatch from Lori.

She did listed it on here.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46621

Thought it looked like a good deal!

list*

I’m stoked. Just picked the car up. Omg. This thing is even cleaner than the photos. Wooot woot!!!