wtb: s13 240sx coupe

hey gents,

i need an S13 coupe ASAP to swap over all my goodies… yeah mine isnt going to be drivne anymore but i needed to do a bunch of body work anyways so no loss really, except that i want to compete in an event on sunday the 17th…

need a car by the end of this weeked to swap over all my goodies…

anyone know of one?

must be a mint mint chassis and doesnt really need anything else.

If you had more time I’d find you a nice one here in Raleigh. I’d even drive it up to you for the price of gas back.

But alas you got to be all in a rush and shit.

Did that other car not work out? I’m on the lookout…

wish i could help…

is this the bing that led onyx his friends and myself on that crazy backroads tour in canada last summer? if so, cool to see ya on here…look forward to more rides like that one…and good luck finding a car in such short notice…

by the way, like the sig josh…

of course it is, the one and only!

i was going to take a look at this one, here is the link i think its still for sale
http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?t=193748
and his email is [email=“automaton@gmail.com”]automaton@gmail.com if any other questions PM me

isnt jeremey still selling his white coupe?

i cant drive a white car…

unless it was SUPER CHEAP… but his is pretty fairly priced…

Josh, the car in michigan will work but it looks like it is going to take too long…

i dont think i am on such a crazy time limit at this point anymore.

there is little chance that i could have everything swapped over unless i get the car by tuesday or wednesday which wouldnt happen.

plus i have a whole pile of goodies (T28, metal HG, ARP studs etc etc etc) that i want to put on the engine as well as replacing some other stuff that is starting to wear out.

instead, i am picking up a 91+ hatchback swapping my coilovers into it for the drift event next weekend then being more patient until i find exactly what i want for my daily touge battle-ooooo car…

Ah ok then. All you need are the coilovers anyway :tup: :slight_smile:

http://www.roclife.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=31081

$750 if you pick it up by monday… this would definately be your best bet

i cant view that link dude, i even registered but i still cant

http://roclife.org/forums/showthread.php?t=63824 try it now

i’m all over it…

:tup:

someone came through for ya…

Sorry about the dead link before they switched over everything on the site LMK how it goes

pffff

dude said the car had a dent on the rear quarter that could be pulled out…

he sent me a pic and it looks like he slid into a bull with its horns drawn, almost made me waste my time driving out there…

haha thats fuckin gay… sorry bro just figured I’d try to help ya out what about the fat bitches I know its alittle more than you wanted to spend but its in awesome shape you should go talk to him and check it out at least

lol julie where are you

its not a couple but here ya go anyways…

no worries, keep em comin…

gotta be a coupe, i have an s14 and a s13 hatch and i wouldnt put my engine or parts on either one…

Coupe Luv…

still hunting…