WTB: '93 MR2 Turbo

I figured a little reasearch was in order to see what is floating around out there.

Not looking for an MR2 that is already hooked up and I don’t want to start from the frame up. If I could get a stocker that would be fine. If it needs work thats fine too.

So here is the big question…Anyone got one or know of one for sale?

well. mine is a 93, and the engine blew up, but i had arguably the most reputable mr2 shop in the states build me a new stroker to replace it.

how much are you looking to spend? =)

lol, don’t bother looking on here, especially for a 93+

mr2oc.com, mr2trader.com is where you need to be. Also plan to travel around… I had to drive 3 hours just to get a 91 n/a in rough shape.

stfffffu

check out my car, ill sell it to you for 7k. its dope too =)

you have an sti now?
wtf.

I was directly behind you for like… 1 full hour of driving on the way to the BBQ lol

Thers a 93 turbo in Spencerport on auto trader for $11,500

yeah that STI that was behind us at the bbq was him :lol:
I didn’t know it was his until he was leaving…snky little punk :lol:

:lol: thats crazy. no mr2 is worth that much =)

thats me :wink: snky snky… hah

and… LOL

yeah i’d say you reached my level of :snky:
I did the same thing…didn’t tell anyone about the s2000 until i showed up with it are carlisle :tup:

kinda did that with the vette too :lol: its more fun that way

I just haven’t really posted much lately, haven’t shown up to any meets, and I don’t have a digicam anymore so short of making a post saying: I bought an STi, it’s white :stuck_out_tongue:

kind of uneventful

sorry, back on topic though…

mr2trader.com is a good place to look

I would be curious to take a look at it. No rush though. If I got it by the end of the summer to put it away for the winter I would do that.

PM me if you want to show it to me.

:word:

thing is sweet. Mid engine rear wheel drive 5 speed. like a little ferrari.

1993 Toyota Mr2 Turbo
Painted Euro Red paint has a few flaws but shines great.
interior is fine except for the driver seat. needs releathering.
144k miles

The Good!
runs great, cold a/c
mods include:
MBC
JDM 3’’ exhaust
k&n cold air intake
turbo timer
short throw shifter
boost guage is hooked up but not installed, it’s connected but i didnt want to drill holes anywhere, but i had to use it to adjust the boost. so it sits in the trunk, hard part is done…

recent service…
everything checked!
did a coolent flush
injection service
everything is sound.

the bad:
with the 94’ style trunk/spoiler the power antenna had to be disconnected so it woulnd hit the wing. the cd player works fine and it’s set up for XM if desired but the am/fm part doesnt work.

driver leather seat needs to be fixed.

when backing up the brakes make noise… it’s done this ever since i’ve owned it…

engine temp guage isnt working
engine light is on. b/c of the Manual boost controller.

looking to get $7000

will trade for a truck or suv of similar value +/- $$$$ on top
OR WILL TRADE FOR CIVIC/ACCORD NEWER (99+) WITH LOW MILES, MUST BE AUTOMATIC!!! !!!

i’m entertaining all trade offers… if your car is worth more i’ll pay $$ if mine is you pay me $$

it must be bigger than a mr2, i prefer a back seat.

PM me.

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/cars-sale-wanted/328110-fs-ft-1993-mr2-turbo.html

haha thats my friends car, its in really good shape, red, t-tops, everything is original on it… 70k i think

yea so what :lol:

im sure someone will buy it, don’t get me wrong.

i just think it’ll be someone who doesn’t know anythign about cars :wink:

seen sureshots car…its nice…nice wheels…and now he got the motor for you so theres progress as soon as you buy it :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup:

the rims are insane =)

93+ Turbo MR2’s are still worth 10 all day, if they’re in great shape and the mileage is right. They sell all the time around that. I don’t see how it’s surprising to some of you guys.