WTB: 96-98 Civic HOOD

Need a Hood for my car. THIS WEEK
Getting painted on Friday!

SOMEONE help me out!

WHAT the FUCK is the POINT of CAPS.

STOP YELLLLLLING

just kidding.

as soon as silent sells me that carbon hood, i’ll give you my old one. So start bugging silent.

SILENT!
NOW!!

MAAA MEATLOAF …FUCK!!

YES YES YES i know the cf hood is still at my painter house im trying to bug him so i can go over there ad get it

it shouldnt be this hard. its your hood, he can’t steal it on you. I offered to pick you up, and drive there, and pick it up. give you as much as you asked for it, and use all my own gas. All you gotta do is come along for the ride, why is it so hard, lol

where is it? ill bring u there if necessary. ive got the roof rack… OR ill drive up there hoodless. I dont care

lol bc idk where his house is my roommate is his son and everytime we went there we took a differant way there …

I’ll call him. I can be very persuasive. ;D

haha ok thx nicole…i didnt complain very much at the time bc my roommate drives a e36 m3 so we allways took the back ways to is dads house taking all the twistys at high speeds lol

ok well… lets get a move on… My car gets Prepped Friday!

::slight_smile:

i have the worst luck buying shit, half the time the seller doesnt actually end up selling it to me and i have to offer more than they asked just to get it. i duno usually if i’m trying to sell something, the second someone says they want it, for the price i’m asking, i go out of my way to get it to them asap. but some people dont work that way, so if it doesnt happen it doesnt happen, i’m over it. woulda been cool though.

:wtf

:nod

i’ll throw it on top of my si if you really want it so badly :confused

i offered to go put it in the back of my hatch, use my gas to pick it up, and pick you up to get it. and bring the money. you could basically roll out of bed, make a phone call, and sit in my car in your PJ’s, i’m making it insanely easy for you… haha i duno, figured that was good enough!