WTB: a lip

I’m looking for a lip for an s13. Chuki, zenki, a/m doesn’t matter, I just need something decent. PM me with what you got…

Beg, borrow or steal!!! Thats the only way my friend.

Theres a zenki lip on a maroon 240 that is sitting in the police impound on the Yellowhead. Probably not a place you’d want to steal one from though. :E

in a few weeks ill have a 180sx lip

Still looking for a lip… It would be great if I could find one this weekend. What do you guys think about Bings lip?
http://www.bings.ca/files/aero_1.jpg

supposed to get my money for the 240 tomorrow. so i may have that 180sx lip within a week.(its on the 240)

It would get ripped off the car in about 2 days considering the condition of alot of out streets. Thats why i didnt buy one.

its fiberglass but the big thing is that it makes the front overhang a lot longer. Think of a stock lips distance from the wheels compared to bings.

the bings lip is a replica of the bomex lip,

i have a real bomex lip for sale if your intereested pm me and we can work something out

Drew

p.s I need money my car is broken and i can’t afford to fix it!

how much is bings? hey Drew whats wrong with the car? how much for bomex pm me pricing please

The Bings is 275 shipped.

i have a zenki lip if your still looking

ah jeez, you guys could just pm me about this thread and i would answer all the wonderful questions.

unfortunately the $275 price tag does not include shipping… it takes me about an hour to box this lip up. most guys that pick it up are local but i have shipped many to the US and out east to Nova Scotia a few times as well.

The lip is not a copy of the bomex lip, the PDM lip is the Bomex copy. at first i thought this lip was a veilside lip, that was what i was told it was when i bought it. however, upon further inspection the lip is not a veilside lip, it more closely resembles the east bear lip because of some obvious differences pointed out with the veilside version.

we also changed the lip in the molding process so it is not identical to any lip on the market, there are significant differences.

to be honest, although the lip does make the car more susceptible to curbing etc. i have not had a hard time with it at all. if your car is really that low then you have other issues anyways.

there are aerodynamic and airflow benefits to be had that will become immediately noticeable over a zenki lip or non-lipped chuki bumper. put this lip or the wangan wing on and hit the highway and you will notice huge differences right away.

we used to use just zipties to hold them on, but now i use 4 properly placed stainless screws to prevent the lip from sagging at top speeds (150kph+)

i have a design made up and will be putting into production soon a full aluminum and then Carbon fibre splitter for the lip. i am just waiting for someone more sure-handed than myself to draw it up and then i will be mocking it up in aluminum… then CF is possible.

the splitter will be 3 or 4 pieces and the centre section will be an undertray / diffuser meant to significantly improve airflow and cooling by creating a low pressure zone behind the rad.

if you view this link: http://home.satx.rr.com/nissanweb/RadTest/RadTest.htm

you will see what a difference lower ducting can make for engine temps.

these cooling benefits and the added aerodynamics of the splitter will be a huge benefit to running this lip.

plus wearing anything that is genuinely canadian made, particulary by bings.ca is jsut soooo fukking cool to begin with, dont you agree?

I got a Zenki lip if you still need one??