Bings.ca Chuki Lip - MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE LIP IS READY…

the first lip was cracked out of the mold this morning and this evening jesse and i went and took a look at it.

we test fit it on Jesse’s car and both he and i agree…

THE LIP IS THE $HIT

the material is so flexible, it is endlessly better quality than the real brand-name piece, there is no comaprison.

this lip is also lighter and more durable than the original lip.

and fitment?

check this out:

http://bings.ca/images/bings%20lip%206.JPG

http://bings.ca/images/bings%20lip%208.JPG

http://bings.ca/images/bings%20lip%205.JPG

http://bings.ca/images/bings%20lip%204.JPG

http://bings.ca/images/bings%20lip%203.JPG

http://bings.ca/images/bings%20lip%202.JPG

This is Jesse’s car with OEM CDM urethane sideskirts.

the lip required NO HARDWARE to fit this well, it simply hugged the sides of the car. jesse was even able to drive around a little bit like this but i didnt let him take it on the street.

we have not and will not be drilling holes in the piece. you will be responsible for deciding how to mount it.

i suggest a couple ziptied and leave it be.

i really cant express how pleased i am with how well this piece turned out, i could not have asked for anything more.

every single lip will take a full day to make, in other words production will be maxed at 1 per day or 5 per week.

every sinle lip spends 12 hours in the mold and is completely hand laid using premium materials.

the gel-coat is a sanding-gel-coat and will never spider crack

flex agents have been added to the tooling-resin to make the piece feel and behave like urethane. (it actually feels like urethane)

economy or general-purpose resins were not used in the production of this piece

as with any fibreglass aero there will be some basic prep-work that should be carried out.

please do not complain to me if the piece requires some minor sanding etc.

i have a short video of jesse and chris mounting the lip onto the bumper flawlessly in less than 10 seconds without hardware or anything.

i cannot post this video due to bandwidth restrictions.

for people who are serious about purchasing this lip i will send it to you.

PRICE

$275 CDN

the target price was in this range, the use of premium materials and the extensive time involved to create this piece are more than enough to warrant this price i think.

at this time i have only this one and i have several people that have claim to it.

i will have another 10 of these lips in the next 2.5 weeks.

first come first serve gentlemen.

for all you Vancouver, Alberta and Nova Scotia guys we will need to work out something for shipping, i have no idea how much this is going to cost.

if within canada i can ship it COD to your nearest purolator.

I should have bought a bloody S13… :frowning:

I’m definatly in for this lip. Where do we pick up the lip? And what grit sand paper did you use when sanding the lip on Jesse’s car? Please add me on msn to send me the install vid. My email is porsche_turbo2@hotmail.com. Also, I circled two parts of the lip in this pic. Why do they look a bt different?

Okay, the image tags don’t seem to be working lol.

OH my! :wackit:

its just the angle of the light…

i only have one lip on hand at present and it belongs to a gentleman in montreal.

if people would be so kind as to pre-pay they can reserve the lips as they become available.

i should be able to pick up a few next week.

Also, we didnt touch this lip with any sandpaper, this is how they will come. the gel-coat is white which is why we used Jesse’s car to test fit.

Incredible piece!!!

I can’t wait to see it in person!! 275$ is a steal!

unfortunately for everyone Halo has had dibs on this first lip for half a year…lol

since he let me outbid him for is on zilvia and all…hahah

And I had no idea it would turn out that great… Actually, I HAD no idea this project would ever see daylight. It’s great to know that the mold is done, the fitment is great and that you’ll be able to sell some so EVERYONE can enjoy this nice piece…

I am really amazed at the fitment and flexibility of the product.

At 275$, it’s a steal compared to all über-rare “JDM” lips going around at 350-400$+…

Don’t miss out on it! I haven’t… :wink:

just to clarify, that lip is not actually secured to jesse’s car…

it was simply put on and it managed to stay up without any help from us.

you would of course have to use some zipties, doublesided tape etc. to keep in on there while driving.

the guy doing this work is a great guy, daily drives a 280z and has an fc with crazy widebody/ coversion kit with 5.0L fuel cell and all

friggin awsome lip, basically snapped right on and fit better than any aero ive ever seen.

don’t forget that I let you outbid me on zilvia.net as well!! lol… Damn, i’ve waited a while for this lip, and it’s all worth it!!

Congrat’s and thanks Bing!

Which one is reserved for me?? :lol:

If you want, I can try to paypal you the money tonight, after I talk to the girlfriend… :wink:

That lip is sick!!!

2 1/2 weeks is perfect Bing… 8)

Oh damn, veryyy nice…

I’m very interested in this lips…i’m ready to pay now :smiley:

if you guys really want to pay in advance then for sure you will get the first lips that i pick up.

but please note that in the past there have been delays with the fibreglass stuff because the guy makes them all by hand himself.

so if you do pay up front please understand that i cannot control when the products are ready.

if you do make payment and you feel you have waited too long i will refund your money so long as i have not commited (paid for) or shipped the lip out already.

if you pay by paypal i would refund the amount i receive afterpaypal fees and you would also be subject to paypal fees on the way back.

i can accept e-mail bank transfers and do refunds like this as well, i did for sasha last night on some stuff he paid for that turned out to be out of stock.

DELIVERY / MEETING UP

i cant fit these lips in my car…lol

if someone wants to meet up for this or exhuasts i need to get my mom’s van which is not always easy to do.

plus it is exam time now so meeting up is going tobe difficult but possible. it would be best if i were meeting with a few different individuals at once so as to spread the cost and time over a few transactions.

alright guys,

alot of people want to pre-pay, that is fine.

i called the manufacturer today and told him to just keep making them until i tell him to stop…lol… originally i was down for 12 but i think i am going to need more.

pre-paid orders will be fulfilled in order received. i am supposed to pick up a few lips next week again.

if any of u guys are gizzing over how sick this lip is BUT dont have a chuki front bumper, I have one for sale. PM me with offers. this lip is UBER PIMP nice job bing.

that was sneaky

Hey Bing when are you going to have something for the Pig Nose?

yeah man i second that!

what for?

welcome to 1991 gentlemen…