Wtb: acura integra power steering line.

Im pretty sure any b series line will work. I need the main line with the metal fitting that goes to the pump.
Let me know what you got and a price.

Thanks.

come get it for free off my car (94 dc2)… you take off and such

do it tonight …pm me for adress … zip is 14729 FYI

motor is also out of the car … so you can jump right in

i recommend no power steering.

srsly, if you use the car for fun, it will FEEL more fun…idk

I know what you mean… but I do use the car for fun but, its also my daily.

Its a 98 gsr civic ex coupe and in the next few days its going to be dumped and has wide ass tires on it, I never had power steering in any of my hatches and smaller lighter cars, but in my current civic its a huge pain in the ass.

shit if i had enough time to head out that way today id do it but I have a ton of running around to do out this way.

this weekend is fine … car is just sitting in the yard bro

alrighty if i can get some free time in between work this weekend ill shoot out there for sure.

just let me know … the car may be gone monday if so ill pull it for you

I have all my dc2 power steering lines, if your nearby you can stop by and see if I have the one you need, I probably do.

word how much would you want? I just need to main one with the metal fitting that goes to the pump

up

up

up really need this.

:picard:

Id come out to you bro but I got a flat tire and have no way of getting out there, id gladly give you some money if you could meet me out at southgate or drop it off or something

let me run out to the garage. i remember takeing my powersteering out i just dont know if i still have the parts laying around.

ugh id make love to you if you had it lol

which part is it exactly?

the main line with the metal fitting on the end that goes from the steering rack to the pump, that and possibly the lower block mount.

ill go take a peak, ill give you what ever i can find if you want.